2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
traditional tomato souce
you will prepare an excellent sauce like that of my grandmother. the tomato sauce is excellent as a condiment for any type of pasta!
fresh pasta for ravioli
you will prepare the fresh pasta you will need to prepare the ravioli stuffed with mozzarella and ricotta.
fresh pasta for tagliatelle
we will use fresh pasta to prepare also the tagliatelle to taste them with the tasty tomato sauce
fresh pasta for lasagna
I will teach you to prepare the layers for a classic homemade lasagna stuffed with mozzarella, eggs and to taste meat or mushrooms
Departure & Return
Sorrento , 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
I will welcome you directly from my kitchen in via casarlano 19
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/2/2020 - 11/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY tirabuscio
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
VIRTUAL LESSONS...fresh pasta and tradional tomato souce!
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSorrentoCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - PositanoCooking Classes - CapriCategory
Via CapoEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Spaggia Grande BeachPraianoCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Punta del Capo