Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 1-hour Italian gelato cooking class in Sorrento
- Visit one of Italy’s oldest and accredited ice cream shops
- Learn how you can make Italian gelato and fresh-fruit sorbet at home
- Taste your choice of two gelato flavors
- Bring home a certificate of participation and a recipe card
Departure & Return
The meeting point for your excursion will be at 6:30 p.m. at the Gelateria David located in Via Marziale, 9 next to the red lion restaurant in Sorrento closer to the train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The chef is your instructor for this quick course on making gelato. He or she explains the difference between ice cream and gelato, and shows you how you can make your own gelato at home either using an ice-cream maker or not using one. During the course, you can also see how to make your own fresh-fruit sorbet.
After your instructor has finished, you can pick two flavors of gelato to sample. You can also top your gelato off with whipped cream if you'd like. Before you leave the ice cream shop, get your personalized certificate of participation and recipe cards. Your recipe cards come in handy when you go to try to make the gelato at home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Goldentours International
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Italian Gelato Cooking Class in Sorrento.