1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Take a gelato-making class at the famous Gelateria David School in Sorrento. Discover the ingredients and techniques that go into making the delicious and creamy ice cream. Make your own production of gelato with the owner of the shop and get an official certificate of attendance after your class. Leave with your favorite flavor from the gelateria window and newfound knowledge about gelato.
- Take a 2-hour gelato making class at Gelateria David in Sorrento
- Learn the techniques and ingredients that go into making the dessert
- Make your own production of gelato with the owner of the gelateria
- Taste your production and leave with your favorite flavor from the shop
Saved to wishlist!
hand made Ice Cream
Ice cream tasting
The Ice cream maker is your guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Marziale, 19, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ice Cream Show?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ice Cream Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ice Cream Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSorrentoCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - PositanoCooking Classes - CapriCategory
Spaggia Grande BeachBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)PraianoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Punta del Capo