- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Customers are kindly invited to be at the Sorrento Circumvesuviana train station by the NEWSAGENT at the indicated time.Newsagent is by the steps to the tracks. There customers meet our assistant, Ms Paola, wearing a red polo shirt, who gives them assistance and provides with all they need for the tour. At the end of the tour customers are free to return to Sorrento or remain in Herculaneum to explore further.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommend for travelers with serious medical conditions and walking problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belmare Travel srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We really enjoyed the trip but it is not suitable for those with mobility problems." See review