- Full-day tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Stop at Li Galli Island, Amalfi, and Positano
- Free time to swim, shop, dine, and stroll at each location
- Tour the Amalfi Coast without the hassle of vehicle traffic
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
- Light lunch of tomato and mozzarella sandwich included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
What To Expect
Cruise around the Gulf of Salerno on a comfortable boat equipped with Wi-Fi, a stereo, and first-aid. Stop to snorkel and swim at Li Galli Island, a private island inaccessible by car, before continuing to the town of Amalfi. Shop, dine, and stroll during free time in this beachside resort town.
Then, return to your boat for a tomato and mozzarella sandwich and a drink en route to Positano. Once you land, wander the steep, narrow streets of this cliffside town in search of a good view or a good espresso from one of the many sidewalk cafes; your guide can point you in the right direction.
Climb back aboard your boat and cruise back to the port. Conclude your tour at your accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff