8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Cruise across the Bay of Naples from Sorrento to Ischia, and enjoy a day on the volcanic island to relax, eat, and explore with your own private guide. Once on the island, you’ll travel to Ischia Ponte to visit the ancient village of Celsa and the Aragonese Castle of Ischia. Continue to Cartaromana Beach to soak up the views then visit the Fumarole of Sant'Angelo with its thermal waters that have been used since Roman times. The island’s oldest bakery, a fresh fruit stall, and a restaurant make up some of the food stops though the day.
- Day trip by boat to the island of Ischia from Sorrento
- Leave the ferry and meet your private guide over a coffee and pastry
- Visit the Aragonese Castle of Ischia, perched on a rocky islet
- Sample pasta, wine, seasonal fruit, and more as you explore
- See the Fumarole of Sant’Angelo and hear about volcanic activity on the island
- Relax with prebooked transport by private car and shared ferry
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drink samples
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Round-trip shared ferry service
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Although hotel pickup is not included, provide your hotel name in the 'Special Requirements' box so the local operator has another form of contact should they need to reach you
- Make a note of any dietary requirements when you book; vegetarian options are available
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stress Free Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ischia Island and Food Tasting Day Trip from Sorrento?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ischia Island and Food Tasting Day Trip from Sorrento?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ischia Island and Food Tasting Day Trip from Sorrento?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 53750P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoBus Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoBus Tours - CapriWater Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Via CapoPunta del CapoCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)