Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group day trip from Sorrento to the Blue Grotto and Anacapri
- Travel to the island of Capri by high-speed boat
- Transfer to a small boat for a ride into the famous Blue Grotto
- Watch the light make the water seem to glow
- Continue to the hilltop town of Anacapri by minibus
- Enjoy free time in Anacapri for shopping or lunch (own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: centrally located hotels in Sorrento or bar Ruccio in Sorrento's port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
- This tour might be affected by weather conditions: if the departure must be cancelled, you will have the option to change date or to ask for a refund
- During the Summer Season due to the local traffic the schedule might be change
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience