- 4-hour cooking class in Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi
- Learn how to make fresh pasta at a local farm
- Pick veggies from the garden, and receive tips from the chef
- End your class with lunch and wine
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then put on your provided apron and hat, and learn how to prepare a traditional farm-style meal — including a starter, first course, second course, and dessert — with guidance from your chef and the staff. Go through the many steps of making fresh Campania-style pasta such as ravioli stuffed with ricotta and herbs and gnocchi made with a traditional sauce such as pomodorini del piennolo Vesuviano.
After the lesson, your class ends by sitting down to enjoy the lunch you created, paired with wine. You'll also receive the farmhouse cookbook and a participation certificate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I highly recommend doing this as it was one of my more enjoyable bookings." See review