7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
landing tax in Capri 2,5€ each
blue grotto ticket 14€ each
Departure & Return
Via Cristoforo Colombo, 80061 Massa Lubrense NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lubrense Boats
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Capri Island Shore Excursion & Boat Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Capri Island Shore Excursion & Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Capri Island Shore Excursion & Boat Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Capri Island Shore Excursion & Boat Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Capri Island Shore Excursion & Boat Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastCity Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriCity Tours - CapriWater Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Punta del CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Via CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)