Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise to Capri Island and enjoy views along the Sorrento Coast
- Admire Capri’s natural wonders including the Marvelous Grotto, the Green Grotto, and Faraglioni rocks
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- This tour does not include the stop to the Blue Grotto, due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested can visit the Blue Grotto by themselves during the free time on the island.
- In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board (it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 9 mask, € 6 snorkel).
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 12-14 travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great tour, you can see all important landmarks on Capri coast and you have enough time in Capri and Anacapri to have lunch, do ahopping and enjoy." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews