9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds and chaos on land and take in the beauty of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast by sea with this small-group minicruise. Set off along the dazzling coastline, stopping to swim in quiet coves and snap photos along the way. Dock in both Amalfi and Positano to enjoy a few hours of free time to sightsee, shop, and dine at your own pace before the scenic return cruise.
- Spectacular views of the Sorrentine Peninsula and Amalfi Coast by sea
- Stops to swim and visit the towns of Amalfi and Positano independently
- A small group of just 12 plus music, Wi-Fi, and snacks on board
- Round-trip transportation from Sorrento to the departure port
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your hotel in the Sorrento area
Landing in Positano (an hour and a half free)
Landing in Amalfi (an hour and a half free)
Wi-Fi on board
Entrance to the Emerald Grotto (€ 5.00)
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- We recommend that you bring a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, bathing suit, etc.)
- Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour / activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once the purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- From 1st October to 31st October the tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buyourtour di Amo Italy Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-group boat tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-group boat tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-group boat tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-group boat tour of the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSorrentoWater Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoWater Tours - CapriHistorical Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Via CapoSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Punta del CapoPraianoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Spaggia Grande Beach