Explore our promoted experiences
- A zero-emissions boat tour along the Amalfi Coast and Ieranto Bay
- Convenient hotel pickup and departure directly from Sorrento
- Stop to swim and dock to explore the Amalfi Coast towns
- Snacks and drinks provided on board
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board (it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 9 mask, € 6 snorkel).
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms