7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capri is one of the most popular islands in Italy, but can be overrun with tourists during most of the year. With this private boat tour, escape the crowds and enjoy dazzling views of the rugged coastline from the water. Stop to swim and snorkel in quiet coves, explore the coast’s grottoes and Roman ruins, and enjoy an on-board snack of Caprese salad and Prosecco.
- Choose to depart from Capri, Positano, or Sorrento based on your schedule
- Snorkeling equipment and towels provided so no hassle packing your own
- A bathroom, wi-fi, and drinks and snacks on board for a comfortable sail
- Choose your own pace and itinerary with this private boat tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
WiFi on board
Boarding and desembark Capri Harbour fees
Positano boarding /disembark private dock fees 30€
Boarding in Capri or Positano will be charged an extra gasoline consumption
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charter & Villas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Capri Boat Tour Top sellers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Capri Boat Tour Top sellers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Capri Boat Tour Top sellers?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Capri Boat Tour Top sellers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Capri Boat Tour Top sellers
7 to 8 hours
1 hour 10 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWhale WatchingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCapriSorrentoPositanoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastSnorkeling - Amalfi CoastWhale Watching - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoSnorkeling - PositanoWhale Watching - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriNature and Wildlife - CapriDay Cruises - CapriWater Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriSnorkeling - CapriWhale Watching - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Punta del CapoSpaggia Grande BeachMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)