3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the heart of Sofia without even thinking about a map on this convenient, fully guided walking tour. See key landmarks from the different cultures that have occupied the city and explore St. Sofia Church, the Rotunda of St. George, and Cathedral St. Alexander Nevski. Along the way, enjoy a traditional Bulgarian pastry breakfast with a glass of “ayran” salt yoghurt drink.
- Discover Sofia’s key landmarks, from Roman times to the 20th century
- Explore St. Sofia Church, the Rotunda, and Cathedral St. Alexander Nevski
- Savor a traditional Bulgarian breakfast of pastries and a yoghurt drink
- Learn about Bulgarian history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional live guide
Sightseeing tour in the hear of the town
Traditional Bulgarian breakfast- banitsa,ayran and a desert
Departure & Return
pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
bul. "Vitosha", Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tour Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sofia Guided Walking City Tour with Traditional Breakfast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sofia Guided Walking City Tour with Traditional Breakfast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sofia Guided Walking City Tour with Traditional Breakfast
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursDining ExperiencesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSofiaCity Tours - SkopjeDining Experiences - SkopjeWalking Tours - SkopjeHalf-day Tours - SkopjeCity Tours - PristinaDining Experiences - PristinaWalking Tours - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaCity Tours - Veliko TarnovoDining Experiences - Veliko TarnovoWalking Tours - Veliko TarnovoHalf-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500) Tours & TicketsSt. Sofia Church Tours & TicketsSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda) Tours & TicketsIvan Vazov National Theatre Tours & TicketsSofia National Gallery Tours & TicketsMuseum of Socialist Art Tours & TicketsVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka) Tours & TicketsMonument to the Soviet Army Tours & TicketsAmphitheater of Serdica Tours & TicketsAlexander Nevsky Cathedral Tours & TicketsSofia National Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsSofia Synagogue Tours & TicketsCentral Sofia Market Hall (Halite) Tours & TicketsTsarska Bistritsa Tours & TicketsBorovets Tours & TicketsVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana) Tours & TicketsTsari Mali Grad Tours & TicketsBulgarian National Museum of Military History Tours & Tickets