- Full-day tour of Rila Monastery and Boyana Church
- Visit two of Bulgaria’s UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Admire Bulgarian Renaissance paintings and 13th-century frescoes
- Hear insightful commentary from a professional guide
- Travel round-trip from Sofia by minibus
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Behind Alexander Nevski Cathedral, in front of La Cattedrale restaurant at 09:00 am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY V Travel Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized