- Admire startling frescoes and colorful architecture at Rila Monastery
- Capture photos of the bizarre Melnik Pyramids rock formations
- Tour the tiny town of Melnik, with a population of under 400 people
- Learn about Bulgarian rural life, religion, and history from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The parking lot in front of "La Цttedrale" restaurant at the back side of Alexander Nevski cathedral, аt the corner of Oborishte street and Alexander Nevski Square, number 4.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Women should not be with short skirts and "naked" shoulders. Traventuria recommends: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Traventuria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.