12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
transportation with a comfortable car with free Wi Fi
hotel pick up and drop off
trip to the Seven Rila Lakes
walking tour around the Lakes
trip to the Rila Monastery
food & drinks
cable car fee- 9 euro
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ address pick up at 8am. -please indicate it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for mountain condtions and take a jacket with you even in the summer.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tour Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to the 7 Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to the 7 Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to the 7 Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to the 7 Rila Lakes and Rila Monastery
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka) Tours & TicketsSofia National Gallery Tours & TicketsBulgarian National Museum of Military History Tours & TicketsVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana) Tours & TicketsSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda) Tours & TicketsBorovets Tours & TicketsCentral Sofia Market Hall (Halite) Tours & TicketsIvan Vazov National Theatre Tours & TicketsAlexander Nevsky Cathedral Tours & TicketsMuseum of Socialist Art Tours & TicketsSt. Sofia Church Tours & TicketsSofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500) Tours & TicketsMonument to the Soviet Army Tours & TicketsTsarska Bistritsa Tours & TicketsAmphitheater of Serdica Tours & TicketsTsari Mali Grad Tours & TicketsSofia Synagogue Tours & TicketsSofia National Archaeological Museum Tours & Tickets