6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
Uch-Dere tea plantation entrance fee
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
Food / Drinks (except mentioned)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your Sochi hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Additional charge for transportation is applicable if you are accommodated in Adler or Krasnaya Polyana (135 USD for a group of 1-2 persons / 240 USD for a group of 3-6 persons). Please advise on your place of stay right after booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U Visit Russia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Unique Private Journey to a Tea Plantation from Sochi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Unique Private Journey to a Tea Plantation from Sochi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Unique Private Journey to a Tea Plantation from Sochi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unique Private Journey to a Tea Plantation from Sochi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7772P213
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeCoffee & Tea ToursPlantation ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSochi4WD Tours - NovorossiyskUnique Experiences - NovorossiyskSporting Events - NovorossiyskBus Tours - NovorossiyskExtreme - NovorossiyskCoffee & Tea Tours - NovorossiyskPlantation Tours - NovorossiyskHalf-day Tours - Novorossiysk4WD Tours - MestiaUnique Experiences - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaExtreme - MestiaCoffee & Tea Tours - MestiaPlantation Tours - MestiaHalf-day Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - TrabzonUnique Experiences - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonCoffee & Tea Tours - TrabzonPlantation Tours - TrabzonHalf-day Tours - TrabzonCategory