- Private half-day walking tour of old and new Skopje
- See top Skopje attractions including the ‘Skopje 2014’ buildings, Macedonia Square, and more
- Cross the 15th-century Stone Bridge to explore Skopje Old Town
- Roam the Old Bazaar to see its Byzantine and Ottoman architecture and traditional shops
- Take in the 6th-century Fortress of Kale, the city’s oldest building
- Learn about Skopje's Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman past from a guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included, with any entrance fees at your own expense
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Skopje Daily Tours - See you in a day!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff