12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the major attractions found on the south coast of Iceland, which boasts volcanos, waterfalls, glaciers, black sand, and cliffs, on this all-day private guided tour. The itinerary includes a lunch break with a taste of Icelandic whiskey. End the tour with a stop at “the Crown Jewel of Iceland,” the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- This tour is good for first-time and returning visitors to Iceland
- Enjoy a personalized tour with a fun guide
- Entrance fees are included in the tour price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from their hotels and drop them off there as well.
Just wait in the lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Outventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 73262P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkaftafellBus Tours - East IcelandNature and Wildlife - East IcelandFull-day Tours - East IcelandBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - AkureyriNature and Wildlife - AkureyriFull-day Tours - AkureyriCategory