- Get a unique perspective on some of Iceland's best-known natural landmarks
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Get insights into each of the sites from your pilot
- Admire waterfalls, glaciers, basalt cliffs, and, perhaps, a smoking volcano from the air
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is at Skaftafell Terminal, located right next to Ring-road 1. Right next to Skaftafell nature reserve.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlantsflug/Flightseeing.is
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands