- Multi-Day Trip
- Seasonal Offer
- Hotel Pick-up included
- Breakfast included
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket, waterproof pants, headgear, gloves recommended
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Hiking boots are available for rent, 1000 ISK per person
- You are required to hike up to three hours in a day
- Please note that if you are a solo traveler and do not choose the single supplement you will be paired in a twin room with another participant of the same gender
- This tour has the flexibility to make the most of the seasonal changes such as changes in weather and conditions. During the summer Iceland is characterized by energizing bright nights and midnight sun. Between August and May, if the forecast is suitable, you might even be able to spot the magical show put on by the Northern Lights. It is important to note that a guided Northern Lights hunt is however not included in the tour. Other wonderful and interesting possibilities can also come up during your south coast tour with us as Iceland is full of surprises.
- We use a couple of different ice caves for our 2 day South Coast tour. Ice caves are ever-changing and unpredictable natural phenomena. We usually visit the Crystal Cave at Breiðmerkurjökull during this tour but when the Crystal Cave is inaccessible we will most likely visit Katla Ice Cave. Which ice cave is chosen will however always depend upon the conditions and safety considerations on the day, sometimes a different ice cave will be visited. If conditions do not allow us to visit an ice cave a glacier hike will be offered as an alternative.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon and South Coast Sightseeing from Reykjavik.