Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Ingredients and equipments provided
Departure & Return
301 Serangoon Ave 2, Block 301, Singapore 550301
6/21/2019 - 7/7/2022
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TeaheeSG
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSingaporeCooking Classes - Sentosa IslandCooking Classes - Pulau UbinCooking Classes - MalaysiaCategory
Waterfront PromenadeSingapore Discovery Centre (SDC)Siloso BeachFlight Experience SingaporeSisters’ Islands Marine ParkSingapore XD TheatreWild Wild WetHelix Bridge Singapore Wake ParkAdventure Cove WaterparkSultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan)Haw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)Kampong GlamUbin Island (Pulau Ubin) Snow City SingaporeThe Istana1-Altitude Gallery & BarSingapore Cruise PortMadame Tussauds SingaporeRobertson Quay