2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Ingredients and equipments provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point301 Serangoon Ave 2, Block 301, Singapore 550301
6/21/2019 - 10/27/2021
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TeaheeSG
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 166900P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSingaporeCooking Classes - Sentosa IslandCooking Classes - Pulau UbinCooking Classes - MalaysiaCategory
Sri Mariamman TempleChettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple)Joo ChiatBukit Timah Nature ReserveAsian Civilisations MuseumMegaBounce SingaporeArmy Museum of SingaporeThe IstanaAdventure Cove WaterparkOde to ArtSisters’ Islands Marine ParkMarine Parade Central Market and Food Centre (Marine Parade Hawker Centre)Lee Kong Chian Natural History MuseumKatongSkyline Luge SentosaSingapore RiverEsplanade ParkPeranakan MuseumMINT Museum of ToysBattlebox