Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Comprehensive walking tour of Singapore's Little India
- Discover India's rich variety of spices, fruits, and vegetables in the outdoor markets
- Admire colorful saris and try tasty Indian snacks at the Little India Arcade
- Discover the vibrant street art dotted around Little India
- Visit Singapore's oldest Hindu temple, Sri Veeramakaliamman
Departure & Return
Meet at Little India MRT Station, outside Exit E (Buffalo Road).
Tour ends in Little India
What To Expect
Wander along streets lined with Indian restaurants and fruit and vegetable stands, and check out Little India Arcade, a bazaar-style shopping area where vendors sell the same things you might find in Mumbai or Delhi. This is a great place to shop for souvenirs like bracelets or hand-embroidered saris, and you can try some Indian street snacks or sweets, if you like. To truly experience a piece of Indian culture, you can even have your hand temporarily tattooed in henna (own expense).
Visit the Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Hindu temples. Known for its colorful and detailed interior, the temple is dedicated to the goddess Kali, who was the god of Shiva’s wife. When your tour ends, you are free to continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance
- Walkers are advised to wear comfortable shoes, bring an umbrella or poncho and a bottle of water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 regulations, only private bookings are accepted. Minimum 10 adults required per booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journeys Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Singapore's Little India Walking Tour.