45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Underground is no way to experience Singapore. See the sights with ease on our Open Top Bus. Enjoy a 1-Day experience with the classic ticket; add on an extra day with our premium ticket; or get all of the above plus a guided night city tour with the deluxe ticket. Upgrade to a combo deal to include tickets to top Singapore attractions. Experience Singapore at your own pace, with our informative commentary in 12 languages with our Big Bus Branded Ear Phones. Upgrade to a combo for admission to some of Singapore’s top attractions.
- Experience Singapore at your own pace with our 1-Day Ticket
- Free headset for our commentary in 12 languages
- Premium tickets include an additional day
- A night city tour plus walking tours are included with the deluxe ticket
- Upgrade to a combo for admission to some of Singapore’s top attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Big Bus Open Top tour with 2 routes
A pair of earphones for 12-language audio commentary
2 Walking Tours (if option selected)
3 hours guided Night City Tour (if option selected)
Gratuities to Tour Guide and Bus Captain
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Attraction entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible on lower deck of 3 Hop-on Hop-off routes
- Not wheelchair accessible on 3 attraction shuttles
- Recorded commentary available in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and a Kids channel
- During road closures, some bus stops may be skipped; in the event that this occurs, notices will be posted at counters and on buses
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours
- Redemption point for Walking Tours is as follows:
- Chinatown Walking Tour: Pagoda Street, Tourist Information Kiosk, next to Sri Mariamman Temple Operates Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun 10:30am
- Little India Walking Tour: 5 Campbell Lane, outside Indian Heritage Centre Operates Tue, Thu, Sat 10:30am
- Redemption point for Night City Tour is as follows:
- BIG BUS & DUCK Tourist Hub, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City #01-330 Singapore 038983
- Please be informed that due to the Standard Chartered Marathon 2020 on 5 & 6 Dec, there will be major road closures & disruptions in the city. Delays and stop closures are expected. Please check with our ground crew for more information.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please be informed that tours will be affected due to road closures during the F1 period on 18, 19 & 20 September 2020.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Singapore DUCKtours Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Bus Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You can ride both company buses, making it easy to get around." See review
- "We chose this method of transport thinking that it would be the best way to get around Singapore but in hindsight it was an expensive way to travel." See review
- "Another hour added on to any of the routes would be more desirable" See review
Product code: 42843P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSingaporeHop on Hop Off - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandAudio Guides - Sentosa IslandHop on Hop Off - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinAudio Guides - Pulau UbinHop on Hop Off - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaAudio Guides - MalaysiaCategory
Old Supreme Court BuildingRobertson QuayLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)Images of SingaporeChangi Beach ParkArab StreetButterfly Park & Insect KingdomSingapore XD TheatrePalawan Beach (Pulau Palawan)Singapore Art Museum (SAM)Bukit Timah Nature ReserveKranji War MemorialScience Centre SingaporeSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenKidZania SingaporeBukit Brown CemeterySultan Abu Bakar State MosqueOde to ArtMacRitchie Nature Trail and Reservoir ParkSupertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay