Departure & Return
Let us know your hotel or your prefer pick up point. Our driver will pick up travelers at their designated pick up point and transfer to Johor Bahru to continue the trip for best legal practice.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking, stay in the vehicle during customs clearance procedures
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Change of Vehicle might happen at Johor Bahru to ensure we meet the legality requirements set by Land Transport Authority Singapore while offering the best local driver in Malaysia to host the guest
- Returning to Singapore do not need to change vehicle
- Please ensure you have valid travel documents such as Passport validity up to 6 months, Visa to enter Malaysia
- Please make sure you have your return flight ticket onboard, it is needed for returning to Singapore when clearing the immigration procedures
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- It takes about 4 to 5 hours journey from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Thus, a total of 7-8 hours in Kuala Lumpur activities
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Wish to stay back at night to capture KLCC Twin tower night views? Yes, please choose at product options to start the tour at 6am and ends at 1am
- Please note that KLCC Viewing Deck Entrance Ticket (meant for birdview high angle viewing) is not included in this package, it shall be bought seperately and in advance as the availability is limited
- Please ensure you have supporting medical report such as Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate if you have visited Africa or Latin America before
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New MST Transport Holiday
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The day starts early at 5am, but well worth the early rise, missing both Singapore morning traffic and afternoon KL traffic." See review