Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Singapore Zoo Night Safari tour
- See the award-winning nighttime jungle safari by open tram
- Get close-up views of the animals on a guided trail walk
- Watch the Creatures of the Night show or Thumbuakar Performance
- Upgrade to include dinner at the Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
- Hear commentary from a guide
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included from your hotel
Departure & Return
Level 1, Hotel Lobby Tour East Tour Lounge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On the tram, pass by a large reservoir, and journey through habitats specially designed to simulate the natural environments of the wildlife, from the rainforest of Southeast Asia to the Indian subcontinent to the foothills of the Himalayas. Then take a walk along a safari trail with a guide, who helps you spot big cats like Sri Lankan leopards and a Gir lion. Stroll down the East Lodge Trail to watch for a Malayan tiger, spotted hyenas and red river hogs, and check out the Wallaby Trail to look for wildlife that’s native to Australia.
Your admission to Night Safari includes access to two shows, described below. When booking this tour, you also have the option to include dinner; see below for more details.
Watch a performance of cultural dance moves from an enthusiastic troupe of Thumbuakar warriors. You’ll be amazed by their rhythm, fire-eating tricks, flame-throwing demonstrations and unbelievable stunts.
Creatures of the Night show:
Journey into the rainforest during this interactive show that highlights the behaviors and skills of nocturnal animals like the civit, binturong, otter and more. Be wowed by the powerful jaws of a spotted hyena, and watch the African serval display its ability to leap for prey.
Optional buffet dinner upgrade:
Enhance your time at the Night Safari with dinner at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant, a 600-seat eatery with an array of local cuisine and international dishes. Enjoy the rustic-elegant setting, whether inside with its wooden accents and rattan fans or outside where you can listen to the sounds of cicadas, frogs and other nighttime creatures while Ankole cattle graze nearby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shows are extremely popular and entry is not guaranteed if stadiums fill to capacity. We recommend travelers to keep this in mind and line up early.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Singapore Night Safari with Priority Tram Boarding & Return Transfer.