Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre
- Food tastings are included
- A private tour for a personalized service and to cater to your needs
- Step far away from the tourist circuit and see where the locals eat
- Learn about and taste Singapore’s Malay, Indian, and Chinese food influences
Departure & Return
Departure Point204 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428903
Traveler pickup is offered
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre
- Singapore Cruise Centre
Return DetailsLittle India, Singapore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, lots of sun protection and wear a hat or bring an umbrella for sun protection.
- Please note that is does rain most days in Singapore for at least 30 minutes to an hour so please be prepared for rain and bring a rain coat or umbrella. Tours will continue in wet weather.
- You need to bring at least 1 litre of water per person so ensure that you do not become dehydrated in the heat. This tour does not include water, only tea and coffee as specified in the tour description.
- Should you wish to use any taxis during your tour instead of the bus or walking (excluding the one to the start point) they are payable by yourself and are not included in the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- You must be able to walk 2 miles / 3km at a reasonable walking speed in hot, humid weather
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation
- This tour is not suitable for people with dietary restrictions, the food on the tour contain milk, meat, pork, prawns, fish, wheat / gluten and spice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Cultural and Historical Singapore Food Tour with Local Hawker Centre.
- "If you would like to have a one of a kind experience, I highly recommend this tour." See review