4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the food courts and crowded terminals and make the most of your long layover on a private tour of Singapore. You’ll get a customized itinerary based on your interests and input. Together with your private guide, you’ll discover Singapore on foot and by public transit. Airport pickup and drop-off allows you to maximize the length of your tour and still be back in time for your connecting flight.
- Turn your long layover into a sightseeing adventure
- Choose the places you visit based on your interests
- Stay on schedule with round trip airport transfer
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pickup and transfer to the city by car
Public transportation used during your walking tour (MRT, bus)
Return taxi to the airport after your tour (estimate approximately SG$40 per car)
The costs of drinks / snacks / meals / souvenirs etc are not included and are payable by yourself. These costs are minimal. (estimate approximately SG$15-20 pp for food and soft drinks)
If you wish to use a taxi or Uber to travel around these costs are not included and are payable by yourself. Only public transportation costs are included plus one car transfer from the airport into the city.
Singapore River Cruise, Singapore Flyer and Gardens by The Bay, Battlebox tickets
This tour does not include transport in a private vehicle.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your private guide will meet you at ARRIVALS at the airport. Please contact the tour operator to let them know which terminal your flight lands at.
At the end of your tour, your guide will help you to take a taxi back to the airport. It will take you approximately 30 minutes to travel back to the airport. It is recommended to be back at the airport 1.5hours before your onward flights departure time.
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- As this is a walking tour, a moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking shoes
- When you disembark proceed directly to arrivals. If you go to the transit area or lounges you will end up in departures and WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EXIT THE AIRPORT FOR YOUR TOUR.
- Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
- If you wish to buy anything whilst you are in Singapore you will need SG$ in cash. Shops and restaurants will not accept US$ or other currencies.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation.
- Please bring at least one litre of water each as it gets very hot in Singapore. You will need to stay hydrated. Please bring an umbrella as it does rain a lot in Singapore and we will continue in wet weather.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Singapore Airport Layover Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Singapore Airport Layover Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Singapore Airport Layover Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Singapore Airport Layover Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Singapore Airport Layover Walking Tour
4 to 6 hours
1 hour 25 minutes
22 hours 50 minutes
20 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandLayover Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinLayover Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaCity Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaLayover Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Sisters’ Islands Marine ParkSingapore Wake ParkAbdul Gafoor Mosque (Masjid Abdul Gafoor)Singapore RiverPeranakan MuseumSands Theatre (Grand Theater)Joo ChiatMerlion ParkSingapore Cricket ClubHelix Bridge Art Forum SingaporeMalay Heritage CentreSingapore Cable CarGardens by the BayCity HallUbin Island (Pulau Ubin) Bukit Timah Nature ReserveTekka CenterSkyline Luge SentosaSnow City