- Dinner and a tea-tasting experience are included
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- An ideal tour for first-time visitors to Singapore
- Get the most out of your time in Singapore with a local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointCity Hall, 150 North Bridge Road, Singapore 179100
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ALL hotels in Singapore. Please select the 5 hours pick-up version of the tour when booking. There is a surcharge for the airport and airport hotels of SG$25.
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre
- Singapore Cruise Centre
Return DetailsTea Chapter Trading Pte Ltd, 9 Neil Rd, Singapore 088808
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be able to walk 5km to join this tour. We do walk at a slow casual pace but if you tire easily we will suggest to make use of the occasional taxi ride to cut down the walking. In this case taxi costs would be payable by yourself.
- If you are a vegetarian we promise to get you something to eat at the Hawker Centre but we can not guarantee what will be available, it might be quite basic (like rice and veg)
- If the tea house is closed for any reason we will include a larger dinner section.
- If the rooftop of The Pinnacle is closed due to bad weather we will take you to a different HDB building.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff