Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your private guide will meet you at ARRIVALS at the airport. Please contact the tour operator to let them know which terminal your flight lands at.
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- When you disembark proceed directly to arrivals. If you go to the transit area or lounges you will end up in departures and WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EXIT THE AIRPORT FOR YOUR TOUR.
- Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
- If you wish to buy anything whilst you are in Singapore you will need SG$ in cash. Shops and restaurants will not accept US$ or other currencies.
- Cancellation Policy: 50% of the fee is payable if you cancel your tour 5 or more days before your tour. There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 5 days (119 hours) before the start of your tour. There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour.
- Please bring at least one litre of water each as it gets very hot in Singapore. You will need to stay hydrated. Please bring an umbrella as it does rain a lot in Singapore and we will continue in wet weather.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff