You may also like
- See only the Singapore sights that interest you on a private tour
- Devise a personalized itinerary with your guide
- Choose from different durations to suit your schedule
- Hotel or port pickup saves you the hassle of finding a meeting point
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ALL hotels and Ports in Singapore just let us know where you are staying.
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre
- Singapore Cruise Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring at least one litre of water each as it gets very hot in Singapore. You will need to stay hydrated. Please bring an umbrella as it does rain a lot in Singapore and we will continue in wet weather.
- If you wish to buy anything whilst you are in Singapore you will need SG$ in cash. Shops and restaurants will not accept US$ or other currencies.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff