To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Longer than the Eiffel Tower, and large enough to house four-and-a-half parked jumbo jets, the Sands SkyPark is an architectural marvel. It also offers visitors a chance to see some of the best 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline. With this admission ticket, you are able to explore the SkyPark’s observation deck, shop for souvenirs, and listen to an audio guide to learn about the history of different parts of Singapore while looking down at them. Plus, booking your ticket in advance means you avoid waiting in line.
- Admission ticket to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark in Singapore
- Take in 360-degree views of Singapore’s skyline
- Complimentary audio guide offers commentary about Singapore commercial and historical areas
- Avoid waiting in line by booking an admission ticket in advance
Saved to wishlist!
As per the option you select
Food & drinks
Hotel pick-up and/or drop-off
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointSands Skypark Observation Deck, 10 Bayfront Avenue Level 57, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore 018956 Singapore
1/1/2020 - 6/30/2021
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 11:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- The official ticket will be sent to you 12 hours from the time of booking which will allow you direct admission
- Children under 2 years old will be offered free admission
- Near public transportation
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- National Day Parade 2020. All open-dated tickets will not be accessible to SkyPark Observation Deck this upcoming, 9th August 2020. This is due to the limited max capacity to comply with the safety measures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GlobalTix Pte Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows." See review
- "We went during the day so there were no queues." See review
- "however, it was not possible to walk around most of the Deck as there was ongoing maintenance and therefore could not see the infinity pool." See review
Product code: 57373P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSingaporeSkip-the-Line Tours - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandSkip-the-Line Tours - Pulau UbinAttractions & Museums - Pulau UbinSkip-the-Line Tours - MalaysiaAttractions & Museums - MalaysiaCategory
Boat QuayImages of SingaporeGeylang Serai MarketSkyline Luge SentosaChangi Memorial and ChapelTiger BreweryOld Supreme Court BuildingJurong Bird ParkSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenSnow City SingaporeSingapore Cricket ClubEsplanade–Theatres on the BayArab StreetTelok Ayer StreetSingapore Art Museum (SAM)Supertree Grove at Gardens by the BayNational Library of SingaporeION SkyMarina BarrageNational Museum of Singapore