- 3-hour Singaporean Vegetarian Cooking Class at a local home
- Learn to make delicious Singaporean cuisine with a local chef
- Sit down with your host’s family to enjoy your homemade lunch or dinner
- Feast on traditional Hokkien, Cantonese, Hakka, or Teochew dishes
- Vegetarian cooking class; vegan option also available on request
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointSingapore, Singapore
Please meet your host JJ at her apartment in Woodlands neighborhood of Singapore. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Singaporean Vegetarian Cooking Class at a Local Home.