- Guided tour of The Battlebox
- Learn about Singapore's WWII history
- Guided tour led by history consultants
- Step back in time on a military history tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Battlebox Visitor Centre (2 Cox Terrace, Singapore 179622)
What To Expect
Learn the story behind the surrender of Singapore, when Lieutenant-General Arthur Percival handed the British colony to the Japanese, the largest British surrender in history. Visit the museum with a Singapore History Consultant, who explains the underlying causes for the surrender, and the dark period of Singapore history that followed the defeat.
Begin at ground level, then go deeper into the earth as you follow a series of fortified rooms below the surface—the entire complex comprises 26 rooms. See dioramas of wax figures that reimagine the Battlebox during wartime, take in the remains of Japanese Morse code scratched into the walls, and experience a piece of WWII military history first hand.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 6 years and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Singapore History Consultants Pte Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historical Battlebox Tour in Singapore.
- "If you're a history fan, or just want to learn more about the history that helped shape Singapore, this is a great tour!" See review