3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drink
Departure & Return
405 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169633
Level 1 Tour Lounge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East - Singapore
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Heartlands Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Heartlands Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Heartlands Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Heartlands Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeSentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Gardens by the Bay Tours & TicketsRaffles' Landing Site Tours & TicketsWaterfront Promenade Tours & TicketsTiger Brewery Tours & TicketsArmy Museum of Singapore Tours & TicketsOde to Art Tours & TicketsAsian Civilisations Museum Tours & TicketsSingapore Philatelic Museum Tours & TicketsScience Centre Singapore Tours & TicketsForest Adventure Tours & TicketsSiloso Beach Tours & TicketsThe Istana Tours & TicketsMegaBounce Singapore Tours & TicketsPeranakan Museum Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Island Tours & TicketsMega Adventure Tours & TicketsBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum Tours & TicketsEsplanade–Theatres on the Bay Tours & TicketsBugis Street Tours & TicketsChettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple) Tours & Tickets