Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Discover Singapore’s history, culture, and cuisine on a walking tour
- Walk through the Chinatown, Little India, and Kampong Glam districts
- Sample dishes from the four main ethnic groups of Singapore
- Enjoy insider insights into the people and stories behind Singapore’s food
Departure & Return
- The exact meeting point is Chinatown MRT Station, Exit A (Street Level) - Please look out for our tour guides in purple "Monster Day Tours" shirt
End Point - Bugis Junction - OR, Preferred drop-off location (when pick-up & drop-off option is selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child is 3 to 12 years old. Infant below 3 years old is free-of-charge.
- Tour is not suitable for guests with dietary restrictions or require walking assistance.
- Guests are advised to be punctual.
- Tour operates rain or shine.
- Please bring along poncho/umbrella and water to stay hydrated.
- Dress code is casual with comfortable footwear.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Moderate amount of walking is required, including outdoors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Woopa Travels Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Singapore Private Food and Culture Tour in Chinatown.