- Private Singapore cultural heritage tour
- Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple and explore Chinatown’s streets and markets
- Trace Singapore’s development at the Singapore City Gallery
- See the ‘Street of the Dead’ and visit a Chinese medicinal hall
- Enjoy lunch (own expense) at the food stands of a hawker’s center
- Explore Little India and see the Sultan Mosque in Kampong Glam
- Round-trip private transport with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Resource Travel representative will meet you at the timing you booked.
Meeting point for,
Hotel - Lobby near the concierge desk
Airport - At the exit nearest to your flight luggage conveyor belt
Cruise Centre - At the exit nearest to your cruise luggage conveyor belt
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore, 61 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018947
- Singapore Cruise Centre, 1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
What To Expect
Stop at the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the city’s oldest Hokkien temples. Head inside to explore the extravagant courts and halls, and learn how it was once the first port of call for Chinese sailors arriving in Singapore.
Next, visit the Singapore City Gallery on the edges of Chinatown, charting the development of the city over the past 50 years through the fascinating architectural models.
Travel to Sago Lane, the narrow street known as the ‘Street of the Dead.’ Learn how this now-redeveloped street was filled with Chinese ‘death houses,’ where the poor came to die, until the establishments were banned in the mid-20th century.
Visit a traditional medicinal hall to learn about Chinese herbal remedies, and stroll down Pagoda Street, one of Chinatown’s main shopping hubs. Browse the markets for souvenirs, and enjoy lunch (own expense) at the Chinatown Complex Food Centre or Food Street. These food courts or ‘hawker centers’ are culinary heaven, with a myriad of food stands selling Chinese and local dishes like fish noodles, seafood, satay, and barbecued specialties.
Afterward, drive to Little India, the historical home of Singapore’s Indian community. Wend your way by shops selling flowers, saris, and sweets, and see colorful temples, churches, and mosques. Continue to colonial-era streets like Dickson Road, Clive Street, and Dunlop Street, and finally, explore Kampong Glam, Singapore’s old-time Malay-Arab quarter.
Explore lively Arab Street and Haji Lane, where traditional carpet and textile shops co-exist with trendy boutiques and cafes. Stop to admire the golden domes of the Sultan Mosque as you discover its intriguing history and links with the aristocracy.
Your tour then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For pickup at the airport, passengers must provide the Flight Details
- For pickup at the port, passengers must provide the Cruise Details
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour/activity is missed due to the passenger late for more than 1 hour from the pickup timing or no show
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Resource Travel Pte. Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Private Singapore Heritage Sightseeing Tour.