Are you interested in?
15 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
501 Tours & Activities
King's Palace (Istana Negara) Tours
369 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Nestled under Malaysia’s southern border, Singapore is only a few hours drive from the country’s capital Kuala Lumpur. Whether you’ve got a strict schedule or are traveling on a budget, this day trip across the border is a great way to experience the sights and sounds of Malaysia’s biggest city without the burden of revising your travel plans. Drive around city landmarks like the Petronas Twin Towers, the National Museum and Batu Caves and stop for tours and photo opportunities.
- Wake up in Malaysia: enjoy comfortable overnight business-class coach transfers
- Personalised walking maps provided to help you find your way around the city
- Go behind the scenes at Kuala Lumpur’s massive Royal Selangor Pewter Factory
- No guidebooks needed: see the city’s highlights with a guide on hand
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip Business Class air-conditioned public coach between Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
Singapore hotel pickup and drop-off
Day 1: Private sightseeing by local car in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with English-speaking guide
Day 2: Private sightseeing by local car in Hat Yai (Thailand) with English-speaking guide
Fully-guided private tour
Live commentary at the various attractions
Entrance tickets to Petronas Twin Towers skybridge + observation deck in Malaysia
Entrance tickets to Hat Yai cable car in Thailand
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hygiene amenity kit (hand sanitizer, wet wipes, napkins, face masks,...
Daily packed breakfast box (juice, bottled water, biscuits and pastry)
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
With free hotel pickup and drop-off (any address)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport (with at least 6 months validity) is required on the day of travel
- All visa requirements to enter Malaysia and Thailand are the sole responsibility of the traveler, refunds will not be issued if any transportation schedule is missed due to guest's oversight (ie: lateness, incomplete travel documents etc)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Prior travel authorization is required for Bhutan, Bangladesh, China, India, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka passport holders, please seek prior authorization from your nearest Malaysian embassy
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore on the 2nd day
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JE Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 2-day Thailand and Malaysia KL (2 countries) coach tour from Singapore?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2-day Thailand and Malaysia KL (2 countries) coach tour from Singapore?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2-day Thailand and Malaysia KL (2 countries) coach tour from Singapore?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38917P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Overnight ToursMulti-day ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandTrolley Tours - Sentosa IslandOvernight Tours - Sentosa IslandMulti-day Tours - Sentosa IslandUnderground Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinTrolley Tours - Pulau UbinOvernight Tours - Pulau UbinMulti-day Tours - Pulau UbinUnderground Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaTrolley Tours - MalaysiaOvernight Tours - MalaysiaMulti-day Tours - MalaysiaUnderground Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaCategory
MacRitchie Nature Trail and Reservoir ParkNational Library of SingaporeSt. John’s IslandJurong Bird ParkNational Museum of SingaporeSentosa MerlionTrick Eye MuseumClarke QuayAbdul Gafoor Mosque (Masjid Abdul Gafoor)Mt. Faber ParkChettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple)Singapore Discovery Centre (SDC)Bukit Timah Nature ReserveAng Mo Kio (AMK)Singapore Art Museum (SAM)Esplanade–Theatres on the BaySingapore Cruise PortION SkyRobertson QuayBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum