4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointStarbucks, 252 North Bridge Rd, #01-46/47/48 Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
Return DetailsBras Basah Road, Bras Basah Rd, Singapore
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tribe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Drinks of Singapore?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Drinks of Singapore?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Drinks of Singapore?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Drinks of Singapore?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 121553P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursDining ExperiencesMarketsCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandDining Experiences - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandCoffee & Tea Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandFood Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinDining Experiences - Pulau UbinMarkets - Pulau UbinCoffee & Tea Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinFood Tours - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaDining Experiences - MalaysiaMarkets - MalaysiaCoffee & Tea Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Flower Dome at Gardens by the BaySingapore Discovery Centre (SDC)Sri Mariamman TempleSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenChek Jawa Wetlands Abdul Gafoor Mosque (Masjid Abdul Gafoor)Sands Theatre (Grand Theater)National Museum of SingaporeMarina BayUbin Island (Pulau Ubin) Night Safari at Singapore Zoo Alive Museum SingaporeMt. Faber ParkBukit Timah Nature ReserveSultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan)City HallButterfly Park & Insect KingdomGeylang Serai MarketRiver SafariCloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay