- Active walking tour takes you to hidden spots in Little India and Chinatown
- Tour is mainly walking, with some taxis and public transit (fares included)
- A fun, stress-free day in which you can learn and practice new skills
- Convenient special arrangements can be made for cruise ship passengers
Departure & Return
We meet at 9:00am at McDonald's
Clarke Quay Jetty Ticket Counter Where you can easily catch a Taxi back to your Hotel.....
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Photo walks are only cancelled due to a steady all day rain, as rains come and go quickly in Singapore.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Singapore Street Shots Photo walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Chinatown and Little India Photo Walk.