Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Ingredients and equipments provided
Departure & Return
301 Serangoon Ave 2, Block 301, Singapore 550301
6/21/2019 - 7/10/2022
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TeaheeSG
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSingaporeCooking Classes - Sentosa IslandCooking Classes - Pulau UbinCooking Classes - MalaysiaCategory
Red Dot Design MuseumTekka CenterSands Theatre (Grand Theater)Forest AdventureSingapore Food TreatsCity HallSingapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenSt. Andrew's CathedralSupertree Grove at Gardens by the BayLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)Singapore Wake ParkKatongAlive Museum SingaporeSentosa Merlion1-Altitude Gallery & BarCavenagh BridgeClarke QuaySri Mariamman TempleBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumSultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan)