4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover multicultural Singapore through its rich and diverse culinary history during a private cooking session with a professional local chef. Select your preferred menu of authentic Singaporean dishes and savor your creations afterward. This 4.5-hour experience includes an optional 1.5-hour market visit to pick out fresh ingredients with your instructor before your 3-hour session at the cooking school.
- Private cooking session with a professional chef in Singapore
- Learn to prepare Singaporean cuisine at a cooking studio
- Dine on traditional dishes for lunch
- Receive a souvenir apron and recipes to keep
- Upgrade for a visit to the market for ingredients
Saved to wishlist!
Otak-otak is a grilled fish cake wrapped in banana leaves. It is made of ground mackerel fish meat mixed with tapioca starch and spices.
Laksa is a spicy noodle soup served with thick rice noodles and prawns.The soup broth is made with a delicious rich and spicy curry coconut milk.
Pandan flavoured balls of rice cake filled with liquid palm sugar and coated in grated coconut.
All cooking equipment and ingredients
Lunch with water, coffee and tea
Apron, recipes and a souvenir to keep
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
30 Seng Poh Rd, #01-128/129, Singapore 168898
1/1/2019 - 6/26/2022
|Tuesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that transportation is not provided for the market visit
- Allow for 3 hours for the cooking class or 4.5 hours for the market visit and cooking class
- Please note that this is an exclusive private tour only for your booking. We therefore require a minimum of 2 participants per booking. We do not mix you with other participants/tours happening on the same day.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palate Sensations Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Singapore Cooking Experience with Optional Market Visit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Singapore Cooking Experience with Optional Market Visit?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Singapore Cooking Experience with Optional Market Visit?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Singapore Cooking Experience with Optional Market Visit?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSingaporeCooking Classes - Sentosa IslandCooking Classes - Pulau UbinCooking Classes - MalaysiaCategory
Asian Civilisations MuseumOrchard RoadHelix Bridge Singapore Cable CarGardens by the BayMalay Heritage CentreChangi Beach ParkArmenian ChurchTekka CenterSt. Andrew's CathedralGeylang Serai MarketScience Centre SingaporeRobertson QuaySingapore Wake ParkSultan Abu Bakar State MosqueHaw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)Arab StreetSingapore Cruise PortMerlion ParkMarina Bay Sands SkyPark