Are you interested in?
Singapore Chinatown Tours
107 Tours & Activities
166 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
501 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the cultural mix that makes Singapore special on this small-group guided tour, with hotel transfers to keep things simple. Soak up the sights and scents of Little India; stroll the streets of historic Chinatown; and savor the surreal skyline of Marina Bay. Wrap up the day with a visit to Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Singapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid Garden. Choose between morning and afternoon departures.
- Guided small-group Singapore tour, with Singapore Botanical Garden
- Explore the National Orchid Garden, home to 60,000 tropical flowers
- Numbers are capped at 15, ensuring quality guide interaction
- No need to grapple with the metro: Picks up and drops at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
English Speaking Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pickup service from selected major city hotels to a co-ordination centre. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop off service (most likely the same as was your pickup location).
Hotel pickup is between 15-45 minutes before the schedules departure time. The time and location will be confirmed to you by email after making the booking.
Customers are requested to be at this location 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 people for this tour to operate.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- The sequence of the itinerary may alter depending on traffic or local conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Singapore City Guided Tour with Hotel Transfers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Singapore City Guided Tour with Hotel Transfers?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Singapore City Guided Tour with Hotel Transfers?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Singapore City Guided Tour with Hotel Transfers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 145427P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaCity Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Night Safari at Singapore Zoo Singapore Food TreatsChijmesBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumAsian Civilisations MuseumUltimate DriveArmy Museum of SingaporeSands Theatre (Grand Theater)Clarke QuayThe IstanaHaw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)Chettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple)S.E.A. AquariumPulau Hantu (Ghost Island)St. Andrew's CathedralFlight Experience SingaporeChangi Memorial and ChapelSingapore FlyerSentosa MerlionSemakau Island (Pulau Semakau)