8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary on this tour to the center of Sri Lanka. With all private transportation provided, it's easy to combine visits to the Dambulla Cave Temple and the UNESCO-listed Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Listen to commentary tailored to your interests and enjoy being able to explore at your own pace.
- Private tour for your party only
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Bottle of water per person to keep hydrated
- Learn about the sights through guided commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of English-speaking chauffeur guide.
2 x 500 ml of water bottle per person.
Entrance ticket to Sigiriya Rock (USD 30 Per Person) and Dambulla Cave Temple (USD 10 Per Person).
Food and beverages.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Sigiriya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour. Wearing well-covered attire along with Sandals or Flip Flops are recommend for Dambulla Cave Temple and to all other religious sights of Sri Lanka.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems (climbing in Sigiriya)
- Not recommended for pregnant women (climbing in Sigiriya)
- Not wheelchair accessible (certain areas)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave from Sigiriya ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave from Sigiriya ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave from Sigiriya ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave from Sigiriya ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave from Sigiriya
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSigiriyaBus Tours - AnuradhapuraHistorical Tours - AnuradhapuraFull-day Tours - AnuradhapuraBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory