5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Choose one of Sri Lanka's national parks—Hurulu Eco Park, Kaudulla National Park, or Minneriya National Park—for a half-day private jeep safari. With a dedicated guide by your side, you'll get the most out of your visit; you can move at your own pace and ask plenty of questions. You may see herds of Asian elephants or a variety of species of fish, amphibians, or birds. Convenient pickup and drop-off is included.
- Private tour for your party only
- Private transportation in a jeep through the park
- Snacks and bottled water provided
- Choose with park you'd like to visit
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance Fees Of National Park ($45)
All Fees and Taxes
All Inclusive Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up Travelers from all hotels Around Dambulla / Sigiriya And Habarana.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sigiritrip Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari To One Of a National Park Where You’ll see Lot Of Animals?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari To One Of a National Park Where You’ll see Lot Of Animals?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Safari To One Of a National Park Where You’ll see Lot Of Animals?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari To One Of a National Park Where You’ll see Lot Of Animals?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Safari To One Of a National Park Where You’ll see Lot Of Animals
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSigiriya4WD Tours - AnuradhapuraSporting Events - AnuradhapuraBus Tours - AnuradhapuraNature and Wildlife - AnuradhapuraSafaris - AnuradhapuraExtreme - AnuradhapuraHalf-day Tours - Anuradhapura4WD Tours - KandySporting Events - KandyBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandySafaris - KandyExtreme - KandyHalf-day Tours - Kandy4WD Tours - Nuwara EliyaSporting Events - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaSafaris - Nuwara EliyaExtreme - Nuwara EliyaHalf-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory