10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Depart Kandy for a three-part tour that combines a visit to the Dambulla Cave Temple with a journey to the top the ancient Sigiriya Rock Fortress and Pidurangala Rock. This tour melds Sri Lanka’s lush scenery and dynamic history on a trip ideal for culture enthusiasts and adventure lovers. The trip culminates with a challenging, yet rewarding, guided hike to the top of Pidurangala Rock.
- Make the most of a trip from Kandy by visiting three historic sites in one day
- Learn about the UNESCO-recognized Dambulla Cave Temple on a guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make the trip hassle free
- Capture photos of the Sigiriya Rock Fortress from Pidurangala Rock
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JK Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSigiriyaBus Tours - AnuradhapuraHistorical Tours - AnuradhapuraFull-day Tours - AnuradhapuraBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory