2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the fascinating ruins of Sigiriya on a 3-hour private bicycle tour that explores forest trails, the Citadel of Sigariya, and the Sri Lankan countryside. With an expert cycling guide to lead the way, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of a private excursion as you cover just over 11 miles (18 km.) of terrain, riding a mountain bike that’s perfect for the area’s dirt tracks and footpaths. This 3-hour bike tour includes all necessary equipment, and departs from your hotel in Sigiriya.
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain bikes and helmets
Managing the entire cycling route.
Well experienced cycling guide(s) and his fees
1 bottle of water per pax per day during cycle tour portion
Food and drinks, unless specified
Expense of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Sigiriya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling in Sigiriya Countryside ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling in Sigiriya Countryside ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cycling in Sigiriya Countryside ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycling in Sigiriya Countryside ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycling in Sigiriya Countryside
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSigiriyaMountain Bike Tours - AnuradhapuraHistorical Tours - AnuradhapuraMountain Bike Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyMountain Bike Tours - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory