1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Str. di Mociano, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
5/13/2019 - 11/1/2022
|Tuesday - Thursday:||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Centro turismo equestre La Chiusafarina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking In Nature
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSienaHorseback Riding - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyHorseback Riding - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoHorseback Riding - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiCategory
Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Santa Maria della Scala Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)